Search anything you fancy in the blog... Just type in.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Gauri Khan - The first lady of Bollywood


How different can the family of a superstar be? Well, I had no clue. Although, not much of a star gazer, post my shifting to Mumbai, I have seen and happened to travel in the same flight as many celebrities. 

One flight, the one I took on March 3 this year, was different in many ways. I was flying Business Class from New Delhi to Mumbai in a Jet Airways international service craft. While boarding, I saw the poet and lyricist Javed Akhtar walking aboard the flight. A celebrity boarding a Mumbai bound flight is not a big deal. It happens all the time. But it was different today. Read on... (You may add your comments here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Liked it?

Trending now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...