Search anything you fancy in the blog... Just type in.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Travelogues - coming up

I wanna go everywhere :)
I love to travel. The destination does not matter as much as the journey - for me. When I was a small girl, the moment we reach our destination after a long drive, I used tell my father, "Oh no, why did we reach so soon? I wanted the drive to last a little longer!" I have always enjoyed travelling, be it in a car, bus, rail, a ship or an air-plane. Since I love to travel so much and I have in fact travelled quite a lot, it is time for me to start writing my travel experiences here. Agree? So, sit back, relax and enjoy this virtual journey through my travelogues, along with the other things in my blog. Watch this space for some exotic journeys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Liked it?

Trending now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...