Search anything you fancy in the blog... Just type in.

Monday 27 October 2008

Life is good again

It’s nice to be back to normal people with normal choices, likes and dislikes. Life is good again. I have re-started my balcony garden and I am learning new things everyday. We took a house on the seventh heaven, I mean the seventh floor of a posh apartment complex and I am enjoying the stay here. It took me 3 months to finally make my house a perfect home. You all are welcome to enjoy it.

Now that you know the reason of me being absent from this blog, I am sure you would have forgiven me already. Yes yes, I AM going to be regular from now on and I’ll keep posting the ‘reflections’ more often than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Liked it?

Trending now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...